Do you ever wonder what to get your boyfriend or girlfriend for Christmas? With Christmas in less than a month, you are going to want to give gift for all the people you care about. You cannot forget your girlfriend/boyfriend though! Girls, guys are difficult so here are eleven things that could help you decide what to get him.
- A colorful water speaker: guys would probably use this while they were doing their homework, taking a shower, or even having his friends over.
- Sports hoodie: you could get them a hoodie of their favorite sports team. It is cold so you want them to stay warm. Also, make sure it is soft so you can just steal it later.
- Wallet: get him a nice wallet that will last a good while to keep all of his money in.
- Picture: if you are a sensitive girlfriend then get him a picture of you guys on a trip or someone memorable. Make sure to pick out a nice frame to go with it.
- Food!: food for a guy is never a bad idea. Get him his favorite treat, candy, or even meal. Remember it is the thought that counts.
- Guys, girls are difficult! Girls, you have to admit it. So here are five things to get your girlfriend.
- Necklace: Get her a necklace with the date you guys started dating or maybe her initial
- Perfume/Candle: Find out her favorite scent for perfume or a candle.
- Fuzzy Blanket/Socks: Costco has the best fuzzy blankets. Target also has good fuzzy socks. You want your girl warm
- Personalized Phone case: If you and your girlfriend have a favorite picture together, then there get her a phone case with that picture on it
- Gift Card: A gift card to her favorite store is never a fail. It is lazy but you just did not want to get her the wrong thing
Whether you receive a materialistic gift or not, the holidays can always be an entertaining time with whoever you’re with!